DIGITOPS (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the https://www.moro.technology/ website.
DIGITOPS takes the protection of your privacy and personal data very seriously and has taken all necessary measures to ensure the security and confidentiality of the information concerning visitors / users of its website.
These terms may be improved, updated or modified in whole or in part at any time.
This Policy is for informing the data subjects in accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation.
Service is the https://www.moro.technology/ website operated by DIGITOPS
Personal Data means data about a living individual who can be identified from that data (or from that and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
Usage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
User (or Data Subject)
User or Data Subject is any living individual who is using our Service and is the subject of Personal Data.
Data Processors (or Service Providers)
Data Processor (or Service Provider) means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller. We may use the services of various Service Providers in order to process your data more effectively.
Cookies are small files stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
Information Collection and Use
Information collected automatically during your visit and interaction with our website
Just by visiting and browsing the website, certain information can be automatically collected, which can identify you directly or indirectly, such as:
• your computer, Internet Protocol (IP) address,
• the type of browser and the operating system,
• connection speed and information about the software programs installed on the computer,
• basic server connection information and
• information collected through HTML cookies, Flash cookies, web beacons and other similar technologies (see the Cookies Policy).
Types of Data Collection
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
• Email address
• First name and last name
• Cookies and Usage Data
We may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send or by contacting us.
We may also collect information on how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g., IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with a small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Other tracking technologies are also used such as beacons, tags and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyse our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
• Essential Cookies: to operate our Service.
• Security Cookies: for security purposes.
• Use of Data
• DIGITOPS is a company with customers and offices all around the world. As such, our approach to privacy compliance is a global one. No matter where you are located, whether in the United States, the European Economic Area (EEA), the United Kingdom (UK), Latin America, or the Asia-Pacific region, we remain committed to abiding by all applicable data protection laws.
• DIGITOPS uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service
- To monitor the usage of our Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
• Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
• DIGITOPS may process your Personal Data because:
- We need to perform a contract with you
- You have given us permission to do so
• The processing is in our legitimate interests, and it is not overridden by your rights to comply with the law.
• Retention of Data
DIGITOPS will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer periods.
Transfer of Data
• Disclosure of Data
• Disclosure for Law Enforcement
• Under certain circumstances, DIGITOPS may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g., a court or a government agency).
• DIGITOPS may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of DIGITOPS
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
- Security of Data
• The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
• Your Data Protection Rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
• If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. DIGITOPS aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete or limit the use of your Personal Data.
• If you wish to be informed about what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, you can get in touch via our contact form.
• Service Providers
• We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), provide the Service on our behalf, perform Service-related services or assist us in analysing how our Service is used.
• These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Changes to this policy
If you have any further questions regarding COOKIE USE or POLICY, you can get in touch via our contact form.